SolarPACES 2016 Technology Innovation Award, Participation Criteria and Call
SolarPACES 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award, Participation Criteria and Call
The SolarPACES Awards honor the personal engagement of individuals and institutions that significantly contribute to the deployment of CSP technology. Two types of Awards can be given:
1) Technological Innovation Award for innovations relevant to a more rapid deployment of CSP technology through:
- Performance/cost ratio increase.
- Improved manufacturing technology.
- Better component lifetime.
- Improved environmental profile.
The innovation should be realized at least in technical prototype and its characteristics should have been published according to scientific standards.
2) Lifetime Achievement Award. This award honors personal contributions to the successful development and implementation of CSP systems of an individual throughout a major phase of his/her life. Criteria are:
- Acknowledged leadership in research or management in the field of CSP technology.
- Long term commitment in this field.
- Promotion of international cooperation